- Spent a week doing ministry and couples' counseling in Turkey -- twice. (Beautiful country.)
- Had a child via natural delivery after two previous caesarians.
- Ate and loved raw kibbee, a Middle-Eastern dish consisting of ground lamb, spices, wheat and olive oil.
- Skipped a grade in school.
- Spent 20 years in a lay ecumenical prayer community.
- Telecommuted to a job 500 miles away.
- Camped out while 6 months pregnant.
- Took a bowling class for college credit.
- Saw Pope Paul VI in Rome.
- Helped produce an Iron Butterfly concert.
Here, have some of mine.
1 day ago